NLP provides a series of techniques, attitudes and tools to achieve benefits at the workplace. Three of the main benefits are discussed below.
You can have a brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.
Lee Iacoca, former President at
Ford Motor Company and Chrysler
At work, you probably communicate with other people most of the day. You also communicate with yourself, for example, if you are nervous before a meeting, you are in some way communicating to yourself that it may not go well (people rarely get nervous at the prospect of a situation going according to plan). NLP provides a series of ways to communicate more effectively with others (such as staff, customers, suppliers, colleagues) and yourself (changing the way you perceive the situation if you are nervous in order to become more relaxed).
Changing Thinking, Attitudes, Behaviors and Beliefs
Most people experience moments of negativity at work (for example, if their promotion application has been turned down or if they have lost an important contract). Sometimes people behave in ways that are not particularly useful, such as procrastinating, showing frustration inappropriately, or not considering other points of view when it would be beneficial to do so. NLP provides a series of techniques to assist you to become more positive and adopt useful behaviours instead of unhelpful ones.
Whether you would like to replicate excellence or departmental or organizational level (sometimes referred to as benchmarking), replicate excellence in a particular task such as negotiating or managing, or replicate your own excellence in a different situation (for example, if you are excellent at presenting to five people and feel overwhelmed at presenting to 50, what are you doing in the smaller presentation that you could replicate in the larger one?), NLP has a methodology to assist in replicating excellence, which is known in NLP as modelling.
One of the most frequently asked questions is – What is NLP?
There are various ways of explaining NLP, and many NLP professionals alter the way they explain it depending on the audience. NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It essentially is a method to “use the language of your mind (Neuro-Linguistic) to change the Programmers (or Pattern) of behavior’. In simpler words, we use a language that the mind understands to change behavior or patterns of behavior.
Examples of patterns of behavior at work are:
- Feeling nervous (or confident) before meetings, presentations or significant events
- Becoming angry (or showing understanding) with staff for not delivering on time or conflicts with staff or teammates
- Procrastinating (or being decisive) about making decisions.
Essentially, we can summarize NLP as “a series of skills, techniques and approaches to help you to achieve your desired outcomes and goals” through the “use the language of your mind (Neuro-Linguistic) to change the Programmers (or Pattern) of behavior”.
Two main reasons why there are various definitions are because there are different ways in which NLP can be used, for example, coaching, sales, management, sport, counselling, health and education; and because it is still a relatively new profession.
Let us know what you think or if you would like to add more to the definition if you are practitioner.
Below are services that we offer for a variety of clients. All the trainings, coaching and consultancy are catered and desgined specifically to meet client objectives.
- BANKING & FINANCE
- ISLAMIC LECTURES
- HUMAN RESOURCE
- BUSINESS ADVISORY/COACHING
- CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
- SAFETY AND HEALTH
- LEADERSHIP & SOFT SKILLS
- NLP PRACTITIONER
- NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER
BUSINESS COACHING & CONSULTANCY
- BUSINESS MODELING
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- MARKETING PLANNING
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- TALENT DEVELOPMENT
LIFE COACHING & CONSULTANCY
- RELATIONSHIP COACHING
- EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT COACHING
- COUNSELLING COACHING
SAMPLES OF PROGRAMS CONDUCTED
- NLP FOR BUSINESS
- NLP FOR SALES AND MARKETING
- NLP FOR TALENT DEVELOPMENT/HIRING
- HYPNOTHERAPY FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- TEAM BUILDING
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION THROUGH HYPNOSIS
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION THROUGH NLP
- LEADERSHIP – TEAM BUILDING/RETREAT
- LIFE COACHING – RELATIONSHIP, CAREER, EXECUTIVE, STRESS
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT
|| PROGRAM BVDP
- FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- TALENT DEVELOPMENT
|| PROGRAM GROOM BIG
- EXPORT MARKET
- SALES AND MARKETING
|| BEST EXPORTER
- EXPORT MARKET
- KPI SETTING
NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner
This Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner course will allow you to become a qualified NLP Practitioner and Identify how the mind handles, stores and retrieves information. The course will enable keen students to apply in-depth knowledge and a broad range of fundamental principles that underpin the discipline of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Sharpen up your main senses, develop your intuition and increase your self-awareness.
- Remove old habits and unwanted feelings, and install new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Understand the essential skills and techniques required to help yourself or other people to create positive changes that last.
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising or helping people, even if you don’t intend to become an NLP Practitioner.
- Learn how to apply NLP in business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or for your own personal growth, by using the principles to your situation.
- How to create better relationships with your managers, colleagues, employees and clients with an understanding of verbal and non-verbal language.
- IMMEDIATE ACTION: Use the various downloadable NLP Practitioner resources that are provided within the course with others right away.
- PLUS: Get access to our excellent online support community where you can practice your newfound NLP Practitioner skills today!