Failures and Mistakes are our teachers and masters.
When you fail, sit down and observe.
- What mistakes did you make?
- What mistakes did others do that caused the problem?
- How did you respond?
- How did others in the problem respond?
- How can the outcome be different?
- What can you change immediately?
- What can you change in the midterm?
- What can you change in the long term?
When others fail, go and talk to them.
- What mistakes did they make?
- How did they respond?
- How can their outcome be different?
- How can you improve to avoid making the same mistake?
- Could they have avoided the mistake or failure?
Always, take the time to observe the failures. Because failures offer us an opportunity to rise and be better. It gives us an opportunity to introspect, improvise and adapt. If we allow that moment to pass without contemplation, the idiot will always repeat his mistakes.